About: Martin Archer

Recent Posts by Martin Archer

Trip 240 Mangowine Concert, Nungarin

EVENT: Event 240 - MANGOWINE CONCERT NUNGARIN EVENT TYPE: General Club Trips DATE: 29 Sep 2017 to 01 Oct 2017 DURATION: 2 Nights Friday 29th September we headed towards Nungarin to the Mangowine Home stead Several of us met at the Shell Garage on the TOODJAY TO GooMALLING Rd. We travelled in convoy to Dowerin where we stopped at their delightful Bakery for lunch. Jan and Roger caught up with and we all proceeded to the Station. Guy and Wendy where already there set and waiting for us to arrive. The rest of our group of 19 arrived in drips and...
Read more

Missing out on trip reviews?

60% of club members have now joined the club's Facebook Forum. This is a private group where photos and comments are uploaded direct from the members during or after trips. It is also a forum for other discussions between members. Interestingly, of the remaining 40% of members, 1/3 of them are registered on Facebook but have not joined the forum group. If this is you, and you want to join the forum, you must first 'friend' another member who is in the group to be invited. This is a privacy setting so that...
Read more

Trip 192 Adelaide Road in the Dry!

Trip Leaders Julie and Mark MYLES March 10, 2017 Most of the trip participants met on the Friday at Big Valley Campground. Always a welcoming place, everyone settled quickly into their respective campsites. We headed out to Colonial Brewery around 6pm for an evening of cheap pizzas and cold ales. After the heat of Perth over the preceding days the chill of the Margaret River region came as a crisp surprise. Arriving back at Big Valley most trip participants sought the refuge of...
Read more

2017 Entertainment Books

Good evening all members, Once again the committee have agreed that I take on the job of Entertainment Book Salesman, a task I enjoy and will keep bringing to your notice until I can at least increase the sales from last year. You can use the attached order form (Below) to order your membership. Or click here to order directly using the club's reference. If you are ordering a book copy, or copies, cross out the bit about having the book posted to you, therefore avoiding the postal charge of $12,...
Read more

Trip 231 Goodchild Enterprises Open Day

Goodchild Enterprises Open Day – Saturday March 18th 2017 Club Sponsor Roger Goodchild once again gave us exclusive access to the Jandakot premises after the doors were closed to the general public at lunchtime on Saturday. With almost 30 members assembled in the company meeting room, Roger began by introducing three of his commercial associates that he had invited for the day, these were Paul Higgins from DASCO, supplying QVEE Lightbars, George Prince of Projecta/Narva for their range of products and Chris Peat of Freeway Auto Electics for expert advice on anything relating to...
Read more

Recent Comments by Martin Archer

    No comments by Martin Archer yet.